Game 31 - Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks

October 5 at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, WA
ESPN

Jon Gruden LOVES some stuff. But he also likes a few things and is impressed by a few other things.

Let's take a look at our Monday Grudens

Love

- "I love this Teryl Austin."
- "I love these Seahawks linebackers"
- "I love the way this kid is playing, Ihedigbo."
- "I love Seattle."

Like

- "I like what Detroit is doing."
- "I like Abdullah."

Impressed

- "I'm impressed with him (Detroit running back Ameer Abdullah)
- "His wingspan is impressive."

Others love too

- "They love Lockett here."
- "Pete Carroll loves these rangy corners."
- "They love to play for Pete Carroll in this Seahawk environment."

Please, please, PLEASE stop saying these things

"Legion of boom" (said three times)
"The 12th man" (4)
"Megatron" (6)